Your Christie Bike Ride Team here again with some day-of information for the Ride!
Tout d’abord, l’évènement est DEMAIN, DIMANCHE LE 25 SEPTEMBER! On espère que vous avez tous hâte!
Please arrive at the McGill Faculty of Law at 9:00 a.m. It might sound early, but there will be coffee waiting for you to compensate. Leslie Ning, the Executive Director of the Mile End Legal Clinic, will be giving a brief welcome and introduction to this year’s recipient organization.
We are aiming to leave around 9:30 a.m. Please arrive on time in the morning; we will leave without you – justice waits for no one.
Once your organizers have done a final route test (happening now), we will send out a route map via email. Nous aurons des copies du plan disponible le matin, à l’évènement.
We will likely be back by mid-afternoon. If that sounds like a lot of cycling to you, have no fear: we will be stopping for a relaxed lunch, some optional yoga, and mandatory fun along the way.
Lunch is on us! There will be vegetarian and gluten free options. Meat options will be poultry-style, non-pork – though not strictly kosher or halal. If you have any specific dietary restrictions that you did not list on the form, please advise us A.S.A.P.
À ne pas oublier:
- If you have not already paid your $20 registration donation, please bring cash to the event! If you have collected donations from others, we will collect them from you at the event as well.
- Don’t forget your water bottle! In addition, we would like to minimize waste as much as possible, so it would be great if everyone brought a set of cutlery and a container for lunch.
- Looks like we are in for some beautiful weather! That being said you should expect a cool morning, so dress appropriately – layers are your friends!
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are always a good idea.
- DON’T FORGET YOUR HELMET and your water bottle!
Pour tous ceux et celles qui louent une bicyclette, un petit rappel que vous devez ramasser votre bicyclette AUJOURD’HUI, samedi le 24 septembre à 16h30 (4:30 p.m.). Je vous rencontrai à la Bicycletterie JR sur Rachel à ce temps là. Please let me know if you will not be there!
The Christie Bike Ride Team